In today’s Future AI Lab Menu:
Read time: 4 minutes
Google’s biggest week – 4 New AI Tools & Features
It’s been a massive week for Google launching 4 brand new tools & features. Here’s everything you need to know:
1. Lumiere – Google’s Powerful AI Text-to-Video
Google’s New Lumiere demo showed not just a typical text to video tool that can create 5 sec videos but much more powerful, for example:
These realistic text to video features from Google’s Lumiere definitely poses as a strong competitor of Runway, Pika and Stability AI who are dominating the text to video space.
Unfortunately it’s not available to use yet 😔
2. Circle to Search
Google introduces a new way to search using AI – Circle to Search where you can:
3. AI inside your Google Chrome
Google Chrome is getting AI-powered tools including a writing helper, theme creator, and tab organizer.
Launching in US first in the next few days.
We’re not too excited about this one as it isn’t super different to what you can do currently. If you’re interested you can see what it does here.
4. Google for Education
Cool new Google features for classroom education like:
🚀Learn AI & Automation from Brand Nat
40% of workers need to reskill to keep up with the pace of artificial intelligence. That’s 1.4 billion people across the world! – IBM study.
If you want to stay ahead of your competitors & learn how to actually use AI in a practical way for your business, you don’t want to miss out on our easy to understand courses at Future AI Lab!
Here’s what you’ll get:
3. Look for ChatGPT
4. Drag ChatGPT tile to empty section in “quick settings”. Tap ‘Done’
5. You can now use this tile to voice chat with ChatGPT on any screen in your Android smartphone
Prompt You Must Try
Gather competitor insights into customer personas they are targeting!
Use it to tweak + generate your own using this prompt:
- Submagic – Fast short form video editing with AI B-roll magic
- ElevenLabs – Automatically transcribes your content, translates & generates a new track in any language
- Rendernet AI – Generate consistent AI images/characters
🚀 How I can help you
- Enroll into Future AI Lab courses for practical business use cases of AI, automation, social media & marketing lessons
- Advertise with us (25,000+ Email, 500k+ Social media)
Which Segment Was Your Favourite?
Help us help you – your feedback shapes future editions!😜
|Click to vote!
Want to be the “go-to” friend for the latest on AI? Forward this newsletter and impress your buds with insider knowledge! 🙂
Disclaimer: The content provided herein is intended for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as financial, legal, tax, investment, or other professional advice. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a paid plan. You should consult a professional advisor before making any decisions or taking any actions based on the information provided.