In today’s Future AI Lab Menu:
- 🍪 Freshly Baked AI Updates – Google Bard Reads Private Msg
- 🍟 AI Snacks – Shopify introduces AI Image Editor
- 🤖 Baking With Bots (Tutorials) – ChatGPT’s new “@” feature
- 🛠️ 3 Taste Test Tools
Read time: 4 minutes
How Google AI may read all your private messages
AI is about to get “uncomfortable” says ChatGPT CEO, Sam Altman.
What does he mean by this?
- As we advance with new AI models, we will all enjoy more personalization in responses we get from AI Chatbots like ChatGPT, Bard, Bing
- Answers may even vary depending on the country you live in, your values or culture which may not not always align with other countries
This sounds awesome because it means:
- Less generic answers
- More personalization
- Seamless & less effort to keep feeding AI Chatbots your info
What are some examples of how this would work?
- Ask AI to summarize your most important emails for the day
- Ask AI to create a travel itinerary based on flights & hotel booking
- Businesses can tailor an ad specifically for each individual customer based on their specific likes, preferences, personality
Right now you can do the first 2 tasks listed above in Google’s Bard.
Initially I was excited to use the Bard to look up info my emails & help reply because it can link up to my Gmail, flight & hotel bookings etc.
That’s exactly what we’ve been asking for! Right?
But here’s the catch:
Being able to integrate say Gmail to Bard means it accesses ALL your personal emails & private details.
To be honest, I was personally uncomfortable it brought up confidential docs, and summarized my private emails & financial info inside of Bard (even though I didn’t intend for it to look up private info).
But this is what it means – being able to access everything in your email also means it has access to your confidential/private info.
How to protect your data (Google Bard):
- Avoid entering confidential information: Things you wouldn’t want a reviewer or Google to use to improve their products in Bard conversations
- Data Masking: Replace sensitive information to maintain data structure without revealing real info
- Check Google’s Privacy Hub: Be aware of how your data is being used & adjust your privacy settings
- Location Data Control: Control the storage of your location data in Google settings
Moral of the story
Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true!😜
🚀Learn AI & Automation from Brand Nat
40% of workers need to reskill to keep up with the pace of artificial intelligence. That’s 1.4 billion people across the world! – IBM study.
If you want to stay ahead of your competitors & learn how to actually use AI in a practical way for your business, you don’t want to miss out on our easy to understand courses at Future AI Lab!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- LIFE TIME ACCESS to all my current & future courses for business, templates, plug & play workflows, bite sized AI tutorials
- Courses will continue to expand as AI progresses at this fast pace
- Access to group of other entrepreneurs, freelancers & teams to share ideas & collaborate
- Courses: Prompt engineering, AI for marketers, Tiktok Mastery, Custom Lead Magnets (NEW), AI Automation (coming in March 2024) & more!
Enroll into Future AI Lab!
🥐 Google’s new AI “Circle to Search” rolls out today across Pixel 8
🍟 New York Times assembling their own AI news team
🧁 Yelp quickly helps you choose the best place to eat using AI
🍿 Etsy launches AI powered “Gift Mode” to help you choose gifts
🍭 Shopify introduces magic AI image editor for product photography
🍪 Australian University – “AI too expensive to offer students”
🍮 Fake burning Eiffel Tower with 87mil views – had to be fact checked
Tutorial – Add GPTs into your ChatGPT conversation
ChatGPT quietly rolls out “@” feature (coming soon across Plus users).
What does it do?
- Allows you to “call” different Custom GPTs into the same chat
How do you use it?
- Simply type “@” in your chat to bring up Custom GPTs to choose
Why would I use this?
- If you created your own custom GPTs like “ProposalGPT” with your own guidelines on how to write proposals, you can “call” it in a separate chat.
- In the same chat you can also “call” another GPT like “ContractGPT” to write you a contract based on that proposal.
Prompt You Must Try
Find out who your target customer persona is and how you should target them with ideas from ChatGPT! Use the prompt below:
“Search Bing with “buy [your product niche]” and provide detailed target personas for each page-1 organic listing. Create a table of each persona and include ideas on better targeting that type of buyer”
- Pabbly – Life time deal to build automation workflows
- Browse AI – Extract website data. No coding needed
- Luna – Personalise cold emails + inbuilt leads
🚀 How I can help you
- Enroll into Future AI Lab courses for my practical business use cases of AI, automation, social media & marketing lessons
- Advertise with us (25,000+ Email, 500k+ Social media)
Which Segment Was Your Favourite?
Help us help you – your feedback shapes future editions!😜
Want to be the “go-to” friend for the latest on AI? Forward this newsletter and impress your buds with insider knowledge! 🙂
Disclaimer: The content provided herein is intended for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as financial, legal, tax, investment, or other professional advice. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a paid plan. You should consult a professional advisor before making any decisions or taking any actions based on the information provided.