We’re launching something soon…
Exciting news: If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by implementing AI and automation in your business, you’ll want to keep an eye on your inbox. You won’t want to miss this!😜🙏
In today’s Future AI Lab Menu:
- 🍪Freshly Baked AI Updates – ChatGPT can see & hear, could AI powered smartphones be next?
- 🍟AI Snacks – Amazon’s $4 billion investment in Anthropic Claude
- 🤖Baking With Bots (Tutorials) – Cocreator in Microsoft Paint
- 🛠️ 3 Taste Test Tools – Create Tiktoks from any Youtube
Read time: 5 minutes
OpenAI AI Smart Phone?
ChatGPT Can Now See, Speak & Listen
OpenAI just released new voice and image features this week which means ChatGPT will be able to “see” images, talk and listen to you!
What are these new features?
- Upload & draw on your images to help solve problems & answer questions using mobile app
- Talk to ChatGPT with your voice & it will reply back in voice (created in collaboration with professional voice actors)
Examples of use cases?
- Take a snap of your fridge & ChatGPT will “look” at what’s inside to create a dinner recipe for you.
- Ask it to create a custom bed time story and read it out in voice
- Settle a family debate by talking to it back and forth – on the go
- Analyse complex data in image form like workflow diagrams
- Fix things like “how to lower your bike seat” by literally taking a snap of your bike, manual and your toolkit! ChatGPT can tell you the specific tool in your toolkit which should be used to fix the bike & provide step by step instructions.
See the demo below on “How to lower bike seat” – pretty crazy!
When will it be available? Rolling out in the next 2 weeks to ChatGPT Plus & Enterprise users followed by developers.
Hold on, can’t Bard & Bing already do this?
- Uploading images? Yes it can, however upon testing it ourselves, it couldn’t “look” at my image and identify what’s in it.
- ChatGPT goes into more depth with step by step instructions compared to Bard & Bing.
Briefly lets you focus in meetings and streamline your workflow by transcribing your calls, generating summaries, and assigning action items. Transform your meeting transcripts into polished documents and post-meeting deliverables.
With Briefly, you can:
- Transcribe your meetings in real-time
- Summarize and organize notes by topic
- Record action items by the participant
- Generate follow-up emails
- Create whatever content you want from your meeting transcripts with AI
Try Briefly for FREE
Rumours – Secret OpenAI Project Arrakis?
These are just rumours so take this with a grain of salt but word on the street..
According to Feltsteam:
- OpenAI in possession of a powerful model code-named “Arrakis”
- It’s an everything to everything (ie. audio+image+text to video+image+audio+text)
- Arrakis exceeds GPT-4 capabilities and performs very close to human experts in many different fields
- Hallucination rates much lower than GPT-4
- Half of it’s training data was synthetic
- Inference cost is around the same as GPT-4 because of the conditional MoE/Multimodal weights offloading
- It is also a very very good autonomous agent
- Its release date is scheduled for 2024
Again, these are rumours which may or may not be true. Source: YamPeleg
🍭 Spotify’s new AI translates podcasts into additional languages while preserving the podcaster’s voice
🍩Getty Images’ new AI tool generates images from text descriptions
🍟Snapchat & Microsoft partner to bring advertisements to my AI chatbot
🍰 Amazon Invests Up to $4 Billion in Anthropic
🍧 Microsoft Integrates OpenAI’s DALL-E 3 into Bing Image Creator
🧋AI girlfriends: The Silent Epidemic of Loneliness
🍫 OpenAI Introduces Red Teaming Network to enhance AI model safety
🥮 Microsoft considers advanced nuclear reactors for its data centers & AI
🍮CIA develop inhouse AI chatbot to rival China
How to use AI Cocreator in Microsoft Paint
- Open Microsoft Paint & click on “new Cocreator icon” (on the top bar)
- Simply describe your desired creation/image in the blank space.
- Choose a style
- Choose from a few variations
- Hit the Create button. Your art will be rendered in seconds!
ChatGPT Prompt to Try – Prevent Hallucination
Simply add this prompt after your existing prompt, to help lower the chances of incorrect answers. Or add it into your Custom Instructions! Source @Scobleizer
- Klap.app – Turn any YouTube video into viral TikToks in seconds.
- FushionArt AI – Create illusions & hidden messages on any image
- Typeframes – Create product videos effortlessly in minutes
Results from last week – Top 50 AI Sites (Most Monthly Visits)
🚀 How I can help you
- If you want Nat & her team to implement AI & Automation in your business to save time & increase revenue, Book a call with Nat here!
- Generate UNLIMITED supply of content ideas, customer personas, viral hooks, marketing assets & more with my ChatGPT Prompt Strategy!
- Advertise with us(13,000+ Email, 360k+ Social media) Book here!
- Free A.I. & Automation Tutorials and List of 1000+ A.I. Tools
Disclaimer: The content provided herein is intended for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as financial, legal, tax, investment, or other professional advice. Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a paid plan. You should consult a professional advisor before making any decisions or taking any actions based on the information provided.