Start Accessing and Conversing with AI Chatbots
Let's Get Started!
Welcome to our beginner’s guide on accessing and using AI chatbots! In this comprehensive guide, we’ll provide you with simple, step-by-step instructions to help you start conversing with some of the most popular chatbots out there like ChatGPT, Claude, Bing and more.
You’ll learn how to enable and customize these chatbots to fit your needs. We’ll cover responsible AI usage best practices. And give you up-to-date information on the latest chatbot options so you can maximize their potential.
Consider this your one-stop resource for demystifying and unlocking the capabilities of AI chatbots as a newcomer. Whether you’re new to AI or a seasoned enthusiast, our goal is to empower you with the tools and knowledge to explore some of the most innovative conversational AI systems available today.
How to Access 5 Popular AI Chatbots
1. ChatGPT Plus
Here’s how to enable Custom Instructions
Then, go to Settings & Beta
Click Beta and Features
✔️ Custom Instructions
✔️ Code Interpreter
Then, close Settings window
Click Custom Instructions
Then Click OK
Feel free to play with the prompt
You can try this simple instruction on ChatGPT's response made by @nivi
- Be highly organized
- Suggest solutions that I didn’t think about
- be proactive and anticipate my needs
- Treat me as an expert in all subject matter
- Mistakes erode my trust, so be accurate and thorough
- Provide detailed explanations, I’m comfortable with lots of detail
- Value good arguments over authorities, the source is irrelevant
- Consider new technologies and contrarian ideas, not just the conventional wisdom
- You may use high levels of speculation or prediction, just flag it for me
- Recommend only the highest-quality, meticulously designed products like Apple or the Japanese would make – I only want the best
- Recommend products from all over the world, my current location is irrelevant
- No moral lectures
- Discuss safety only when it’s crucial and non-obvious
- If your content policy is an issue, provide the closest acceptable response and explain the content policy issue
- Cite sources whenever possible, and include URLs if possible
- List URLs at the end of your response, not inline
- Link directly to products, not company pages
- No need to mention your knowledge cutoff
- No need to disclose you’re an AI
- If the quality of your response has been substantially reduced due to my custom instructions, please explain the issue
Click Save and Test it out.
After installing, Change the location into USA
Enter your credentials and tick the checkbox.
Go to the second action and fill in your OpenAI API
You can disable VPN after creating an account.
3. Access Microsft Bing Chat on Google Chrome
Wait for about 2 seconds and Voila!
Latest Feature! You can upload an Image to include as a Prompt.
4. Try out Google's Bard ↗ capability to read image
Bard also allows you to upload Images to further improve your Prompts
Bard’s supported file format are JPEG, PNG, and WebP.
5. Meet Pi AI, your new AI companion.
Have a wholesome conversation with Pi where you both discuss shared hopes for a kinder world and how to spread more light.
6. Explore Perplexity AI
And that's a wrap!
The world of AI chatbots is evolving rapidly. We hope this beginner’s guide has provided you with the tools and knowledge to start exploring some of the most innovative AI systems out there. Remember to use them responsibly and keep learning.